An awards night will be held on Monday 3rd September at the Oceania CACS gala dinner, recognising outstanding achievement within the IT Governance sector. Nominations are currently being accepted for the following categories. To nominate please click the link below and make your submission no later than Friday 29th June at 5:00pm. Finalists will be announced on Tuesday 31st July 2018.
Jo Stewart-Rattray Award
Award nominees must demonstrate exceptional leadership and commitment in solving the representation of women in technology leadership roles and the tech work force within their chapters locally or regionally. Attributes may include:
- Raising Awareness: Working to educate employees, allies, and engaged professionals to overcome unconscious bias.
- Preparing to Lead: Preparing current and upcoming female leaders for the digital future.
- Building Global Alliances: Through strategic partnerships, amplifying our impact beyond the ISACA network; and supporting chapters as they tackle the unique challenges in their region.
Recognising Industry’s Standout Professionals for 2018
Oceania CACS 2018 has developed the following awards which recognise our industry’s top performers of 2018. These prestigious awards will recognise and honour our industry’s best, who will take away with them a memento. The Awards will be formally presented at the Oceania CACS 2018 Gala Dinner.
1. CyberSecurity Student of the Year
[Must be undergraduate and current masters student, from the Oceania Region, pursuing degrees in cyber-security and/or cyber-security related fields. This category is focused on acknowledging up-and-coming talent who will be responsible for helping to evolve and advance the information security industry.]
2. Most Innovative Start-up Project of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region]
3. Best Assurance Professional of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region, and should hold CISA Certification.]
4. Best Security Professional of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region, and should hold CISM Certification.]
5. Best Governance Professional of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region, and should hold CGEIT Certification]
6. Best Risk Professional of the Year
[Must be an ISACA member in Good Standing from the Oceania Region, and should hold CRISC Certification]
Terms and Conditions
- Nominees must be an existing member of ISACA from the Oceania Region, and have renewed their membership for 2018.
- ISACA members can nominate either themselves, or can be nominated by other ISACA members.
- Three nominees for each category will be shortlisted as the finalists by the 2018 CACS Awards Committee and invited to attend the Gala Dinner at the 2018 Oceania CACS Conference.
- The 2018 CACS Awards Committee’s decision will be final.